HALE82 650W Semi-Modular Power Supply
Is your PC hungry for more power? If it is an energy fiend, you can count on the HALE82. The HALE82 is 80+ bronze certified and operates at high efficiency. This unit is stable yet powerful enough to meet all of your gaming and enthusiast needs.
• 80+ Bronze Certification - The HALE82 series from NZXT operates with high efficiency: at 20%, 50%, and 100% loads, efficiencies are 82%, 85%, and 82% respectively.
• 100% Japanese Capacitors - High quality components promote longer lifespan and better reliability.• 120mm Two-Ball Bearing Fan - For smooth, silent rotation and optimal air intake.
• Strong Single +12V Rail - A single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use with the ability to deliver clean currents under a heavy load.
• Modular Design - Includes a selection of flat cables that allow the user to pick and choose which cables they want to use, maximizing cable management and airflow inside chassis.
• Large Tower Support - Extended 8pin connector for bottom mounted cases or large cases.
• Dual 8pin connector - For high end motherbaords dedicated to overclocking.
• Keeping it Safe - The HALE82 series offers over voltage, current, power, temperature, under voltage, and short circuit protection.
|Dimensions||160mm x 150mm x 86mm|
|Intel Standard||ATX12V / EPS12V|
|Input Voltage Range||90Vac ~ 264Vac|
|Input Frequency Range||47Hz ~ 63Hz|
|Fan Type||120mm dual ball-bearing|
|Efficiency||80 Plus Bronze Certificated|
|Rated Output Power||650 watts @ 50°C|
|Energy Saving||Energy Star 5.0 / ErP 2013|
|Operation Temperature||0°C ~ 50°C|
|MB Connector (20+4 pins)||1|
|CPU connector (4+4 pins)||2|
|PCI-e Connector (6+2 pins)||4|
|SATA (15 pins)||6|
|Peripheral (4 pins)||6|
Expert Reviews (5)
OverClockers Intelligence Agency (OCIA)
With the HALE82 line of power supplies, NZXT has come up with a way to bring quality and efficiency to the masses. NZXT introduces something new with the HALE82 called more..
PCWizKid found the efficiency to be very high for a 80 Plus Bronze which really shows NZXT's quality product coming through. The only thing is the loudness of the fan at full load which is somewhat expected since the PSU is running hotter and needs additi more..