HALE90 850W Semi-Modular Power Supply
NZXT introduces the 80+ gold certified HALE90 series built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts and offers incredibly efficient operation that will meet the needs of even the most power hungry enthusiasts.
• 80+ Gold certified: The HALE 90 series from NZXT operates at ultra high efficiency, at 20%, 50% and 100% loads, efficiencies are 87%, 90%, and 87% respectively.
• Single140mm two ball-bearing fan operates with minimal noise even at full load. Maximum decibel levels are 20db for wattages between 550-750W and 30db for 850W and above.
• Strong Single Rail Design: A single +12V rail provides stable & clean current delivery under heavy load.
• Semi-Modular cable design
• Hybrid LLC resonant Topology circuitry allows the HALE series to create highly efficient power supplies ranging from 550W-> 1000W.
• Full range Design from 100V – 250V with Active PFC.
• 100% Japanese Capacitors: High quality components for longer life time and better reliability.
• Latest CPU support for all the latest INTEL and AMD CPUs like Corei7, i5, AMD Phenom II X4, X3.
• Latest GPU support, ideal for latest DX11 GPUs and comes with 8pin and 8(6+2) pin PCI-E connectors.
• Large tower support: The Hale Series of power supplies have extended 8pin CPU connectors for wire management in large cases which have PSUs mounted at the bottom.
• Compliance with ATX 12V v2.2, EPS 12V v2.91, and SSI EPS 12V v2.92 Specifications.• Environmentally Responsible: Consuming less than 1W during shut off status Complies with the newest EuP ( Energy-using Products) requirements and USA Energy star standards.
• Continuous Power: The HALE 90 series listed wattage is the continuous operating wattage.
• The HALE series offers over voltage, current, power, under voltage, and short circuit protection.
• Warranty: 5 Years
|AC Input||115V~ 240V 10A 60HZ/50Hz|
|Max Combined Wattage||120W||840W||6W||15W|
|Dimensions||180mm x 150mm x 86mm|
|Intel Standard||ATX12V / EPS12V|
|Input Voltage Range||90Vac ~ 264Vac|
|Input Frequency Range||47Hz ~ 63Hz|
|Fan Type||140mm dual ball-bearing|
|Efficiency||80 Plus Gold Certificated|
|Rated Output Power||850 watts @ 40°C|
|Energy Saving||Energy Star 5.0 / ErP 2010|
|Operation Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C|
|MB Connector (20+4 pins)||1|
|CPU connector (4+4 pins)||2|
|PCI-e Connector (6+2 pins)||3|
|SATA (15 pins)||10|
|PCI-e connector (6 pins)||3|
|Floppy (4 pins)||1|
|Peripheral (4 pins)||9|
Expert Reviews (7)
L’alimentatore è potente, silenzioso, stabile ed efficiente, il che comporta un’ottima valutazione finale. Il prezzo risulta essere parametrato alle caratteristiche tecniche, anche se forse è leggermente elevato per via di alcuni parametri. Acquistandolo, more..
Tech Power Up
To sum up, NZXT HALE90 850W is, without any doubt, a solid performer and easily stands in the high-end category. If it had fewer native cables and an MOV then things would be even better. more..
The HALE90 850W PSU is very quiet at low to mid power levels, includes a good assortment of both fixed and modular cables/connectors, and features a white gloss paint job for a fresh new look. Overall the HALE90 850W PSU performed very well. This one de more..
it may be on the expensive side, but if you're after a PSU for your white PC case that doesn't compromise on performance. The HALE90 850w is right up your street. more..
The NZXT HALE90 850W power supply is very solid. It holds up to all of their claims and performs perfectly within specifications. more..
The Hale90 850 watt unit is a very stable, very efficient, and very powerful example of power supply engineering, and there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't run out and buy one posthaste more..
If you are looking for a high-efficiency 850 W power supply for your high-end PC, you will be very pleased with the new NZXT HALE90-850-M more..