Phantom 820 Ultra+ Tower
The Phantom 820 is engineered to chill even the most demanding systems, equipped with triple 200mm and a 140mm fans. Maximize the potential by mounting up to nine fans to achieve unrivalled airflow in your chassis. Push the envelope and utilize liquid cooling systems that feature a push-pull configuration with top 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiators up to 60mm thickness for unmatched performance. In addition, a rugged base design lifts the enclosure above the ground for display and increased airflow. The Phantom is reinvented again by following it's legacy of remarkable asymmetrical and award winning design.
• Fully equipped with one 140mm and three 200mm fans for the high airflow and low noise
• Integrated HUE lighting for illuminating the exterior/interior of your enclosure
• High-end water cooling solutions: 90mm of internal top space with top 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiator support
• State-of-the-art integrated 4 channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel and LED indicators
• Easily removable filters located in the top, front, side, and bottom
• Adjustable interior pivot 120/140mm fan slot for directional airflow
• Removable HDD cage and large storage capacity for 6 hard drives
• Dual USB 3.0, quad USB 2.0, microphone, and audio jack along with a SD media card reader for high-speed data transfer and quick access to multimedia
• Unrivalled Cooling Capacity to mount up to nine fans for a maximum airflow
• Rear I/O white light for visibility in dark environments with a toggle switch
• Extruded right side panel for an elegant look and achieves 36mm clearance for cable wire management
• Equipped with a stylish pedestal that lifts your enclosure off the ground for increased airflow.
|Model Number||CA-PH820-W1 Glossy White
CA-PH820-M1 Matte Black
|Drive Bays||4 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
6 INTERNAL 3.5" DRIVE BAYS
Screwless Rail Design
|Cooling System||Top: 2x 200mm (One included) or 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm
Front: 1x 200mm (Included)
Bottom: 2x 140mm or 2x 120mm
Rear: 1x 140mm (included) or 1x 120mm height adjustable
Side: 1x 200mm (included)
Pivot: 1x 140mm or 1x 120mm internal pivot fan
Bottom Front (Included)
Bottom Rear (Included)
|Radiator Support||Top: 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm
Rear: 1x 140mm or 1x 120mm
Bottom: 2x 140mm or 2x 120mm
Pivot: 1x 140mm or 1x 120mm
|Clearance||CPU Cooler 153mm / 183mm without fan
Cable Management 34mm
|Dimensions||235mm (W) x 650mm (H) x 612mm (D)|
|Material||SECC Steel, ABS Plastic|
|Motherboard Support||E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|External Electronics||1 x Audio/Mic
4 USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0
Integrated HUE LED lighting system
SD Card Reader
4-channel 15-watt Fan Digital Controller
|Product Weight||15 kg|
Expert Reviews (18)
Computers and Circuits
...Once in a while though you get something truly new and unique, something that breaks the mold and offers new, exciting features. Enter NZXT and the new Phantom 820 full-tower case. more..
The new trend of filling cases with features any enthusiast would enjoy is a great one and NZXT pushed the feature boundaries with the Phantom 820. more..
I think NZXT did a great job taking the best features that were in the original Phantom and Switch 810 and combining them into the Phantom 820. more..
I've never worked with a case that made system building so easy. more..
The all new Phantom 820 is a smack-down home run in terms of design and cooling. more..
I feel this case really performed quite well and was a big upgrade over the Cooler Master HAF 932 case I was running previously. more..
Functionality wise the Phantom 820 hits it out of the ballpark; it can do almost anything. more..
£200 is a lot to ask for a case, but the Phantom 820 goes a long way to justifying its price tag, and we've no hesitation in recommending it. more..
The NZXT Phantom 820 is an enthusiasts dream and, at $248.99 on Amazon, it is a bargain delivering everything you could want in a high end case and more. more..
3D Game Man
This would be a fantastic case for a hardcore water cooling setup. more..
In conclusion, I would say that NZXT has a winner here. more..
Tech Power Up
"NZXT has now taken the Phantom and grown it out into a fully-fledged monster. "Not only bigger, but better" holds true here. more..
It’s Incredible cooling capabilities, stunning integrated lighting and flawless build quality throughout are why I am happy to award the Phantom 820 our eTeknix Editors Choice Award. more..
Hi Tech Legion
With a price tag of $249.99 USD the new Phantom 820 is an excellent case that any enthusiast would be happy to own. more..
"if you want to fit an internal water cooling system - the Phantom 820 will not disappoint." more..
"All in all if you liked the original Phantom you will quite simply love this, all the original design features are there but its been brought bang up to date and has some awesome touches." more..
"When it comes to designing new products, NZXT doesn’t take half measures and there’s no better example of this than the new Phantom 820." more..
If you're looking for a big, powerful case, the Phantom 820 is tough to beat. more..